Frequently Asked Questions
What is cold air diffusion?
Cold air dissemination is the most recent innovation in the scenting business. It works by utilizing high pressured cold air injected with pneumatic force to diffuse oils into a dry fog of nanoparticles. This cold air dissemination innovation is used in every single DELI AMBIENCE framework and guarantees steady scenting in different room sizes.
What is the difference between a cold air diffuser and other diffusers?
Both ultrasonic and cold-air diffusers use a heat-free means to disperse scent, preserving the delicate compounds found in essential oils and purifying the air around you. However, the method in which they do so differs. With an ultrasonic diffuser, tiny vibrations move through the water. These vibrations carry upwards toward the essential oil floating on top while being vaporized into steam. T
In cold-air diffusion, air blows the essential oil into a nebulizer, creating an extremely thin vapor of atomized particles rapidly and efficiently throughout the room.
Cold-air diffusers are the best when it comes to producing highly concentrated scents, which can last for hours in an ample space or over several rooms.
Is there a risk my AC unit will be damaged?
The cold air dispersion process transforms the scent oils into a dry fog, and it doesn't leave any oil buildup in ventilation parts, on furniture, or A/C components.
Moreover, when introduced in the HVAC framework, the connection of equipment is after the air handler.
Do your systems only work with central A/C?
We have two types of products:
1) The portable line can work in any environment and does not require central A/C. These are the suggested option for areas that have wall AC, split units, or heat radiators.
2) HVAC units do require a central A/C system to operate.
For the HVAC units, do I need to have my AC running at all times?
A/C fan must be on. During cold climate, run the fan system on intervals to force air circulation to balance the fragrance through your home or office.
What kind of service/maintenance is required?
To ensure the best diffusing effect, please following these steps:
- Open the cover of the device and take out the oil bottle.
- Fill it with some alcohol and clean it.
- Install the bottle-container on the machine filled with alcohol and turn it on for 15 mins to remove residues.
- Turn off the power when finishing cleaning.
- Please take out the bottle-container, fill it with your preferred fragrance oil, install it again on the device, and then lock the cover to finish the maintenance process.
What is the charge for Deli Ambience to come and change the oils?
An oil service refill can be arranged with your sales representative. The cost will depend on the location and number of units serviced.
How long will the oils last?
Used with the recommended settings of 10 hours/day, the bottles last approximately 30 days. The exact length of time will depend on the chosen on/off times.
Are the oils safe with my pets, furniture, equipment?
Yes. Since our units use cold-air diffusion technology, there is no residue and is therefore safe to use indoors.
What about sensitivities to fragrances?
Deli Ambience oils are IFRA compliant, meaning they are safe to use according to the industry's highest standards. Our oils are made from the most delicate plant-derived essences, and pure essential oils have antibacterial and anti-fungal properties, safe to use around people, pets, or plants and are free of carcinogens.
These oils smell great. Can I use them on my skin?
Pure essential oils and plant essences are in pure and undiluted form not recommended to apply to humans and animals. If you get oil on your hands, wash the area with soap and water.
I spilled oil; how do I clean it?
If the oil is spilled thoroughly, clean the area (including the unit) with rubbing alcohol. Please remember that these are undiluted essential oils and should be therefore treated with care.
What about the origin of the oils?
All oils are manufactured in the USA.
How do I order my oils or samples?
Oils can be ordered online at www.deliambience.com
What is an Essential Oil?
Essential oils take the best parts of natural elements for use. Like the plants they come from, Deli Ambience essential oil-based fragrances provide health benefits with their natural antibacterial properties, maintained through cold-air diffusion technology.
- We will provide a limited warranty service to a customer owning the product during for the period of 1 year from the day of purchase.
- We will provide warranty service free of charge.
- We will provide either a replacement or a full refund, according with product availability , if we can’t repair the product.
- We will provide warranty service requiring the consumer to return the product to our store with proof of purchase.
What the warranty covers?
Our limited warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship in our products.
- Any damage caused by the user modifying, attempting to fix, or otherwise altering the product.
- You also might want to exclude warranties from certain parts, such as cables or attachments.
- We are no warranting products overused or abused "home products used on commercial spaces"
Who is covered?
- “This limited warranty covers only the original purchaser of the product. The limited warranty is not transferable to subsequent owners or purchasers of this product.”
Limitation of liability provision.
- “Deli Ambience" shall not be responsible for any incidental or consequential damages.”
- Our warranty interacts along with the limitation on liability provision: “United States", in the state of Florida. Districts, or states do not allow the limitation or exclusion of relief, incidental, consequential, special, or indirect damages, or the limitation of liability to special amounts, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.”
For more info write to us using our CHAT service on the front page or call us at (305) 209- 5040